Hard to believe the holidays are just around the corner. It’s never too early to get those lists started…and maybe jot down a couple of gift ideas for yourself! Picking out the perfect gift can be stressful, but we asked our trainers for some of the things they are loving right now in hopes that they will give you some gift inspiration this holiday season.
- Water bottles make perfect gifts. It’s easy to stay hydrated when you have a cute, new water bottle! Love Hydroflask since they keep water cold all day (or keep your coffee hot)!
- These Knee high grip socks are comfy and so cute!
- Who doesn’t love a cute pull over for chilly mornings? I love this one from Lorna Jane.
- Love this Detox. It’s perfect for after the holidays.
- A food and fitness journal is always a good way to start the new year
- An iTunes gift card is a great gift to give since it allows them to create the perfect playlist for motivation.
- One of my clients told me to try the Vital Proteins Collagen Coffee Creamer – ever since I’ve been hooked! I mix it with my hot coffee in the morning and it creates a frothy, creamy, latte-like drink! I’m obsessed with the vanilla – it has flakes of real vanilla bean in it, nothing artificial, and it’s dairy-free.
- Outdoor Voices has the best matching sets! I love the FreeForm 7/8 Leggings and matching FreeForm Bra! So comfortable and cute.
- About a year ago I discovered Botnia, a line of plant-based skin products handmade in northern California. I noticed a huge change in my skin and love all of their products – I keep the travel kit in my bag for days when I’m rushing around and going straight from the studio to work.
- Growing up, my mom always cooked recipes from any one of Ina Garten’s cookbooks. My favorite is Foolproof, and I refer to it on a weekly basis! Easy, simple recipes with real ingredients.
- Acupressure Mat for muscle recovery is my secret weapon for pain relief. Read about why this one is so great here!
- Activated Charcoal Stick to filter water in bottle on-the-go. Clients always ask me about that “thing” in my water bottle. Read about why I love them here!
- TriggerPoint Grid Foam Roller (Amazon is the best way to get it and it is only $34.99) I love this foam roller because it is the perfect size and I use it daily after all of my workouts. The trigger points on the roller really get into those tight spaces on your body and loosen you up. This is a must have for me and you feel amazing after.
- Lorna Jane Sport Bras are my FAVORITE! They have the cutest style and the most amazing colors. I love to have a variety of sport bras and this is my go to place. Also you can wear them all the time and not just to work out in. They are that cute!
- Elemental Superfood Seedbars (available on Amazon, Whole Foods or Lazy Acres) are my favorite go to snack pre workout or when you feel like you want a little treat. This is a guilt free treat for sure and a perfect stocking stuffer. My favorite flavor is the organic dark chocolate and it is full of antioxidants! The ingredients are amazing and the best part is that they taste DELICIOUS! Must try!
- True Roots Cookbook is a staple in my kitchen.
- This Truffle Oil is amazing. I’m obsessed with anything with truffle oil!
- This Lululemon hat is one of my go-to’s.
- Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Hyaluronic Serum is the only beauty product I use! It smells like heaven and makes my skin feel amazing.
- Yummy post workout snacks are great stocking stuffers. I love the Peanut Butter RX Bars, roasted almonds and of course a Better Buzz gift card is awesome. My go-to drink there? The Best Drink Ever – half sweet.
- A couple of my favorite workout clothes: Ultracor, Avocado Fire Leggings, Lululemon Align Leggings and the Nike Pro Indy Sports Bra.
- Some of the products I’m loving (and love to have in my gym bag) are Native Natural deodorant (Coconut and Vanilla), Baby Organics lip balm, CeraVe face wipes and Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Serum.
- I’m loving these two cookbooks right now….Chrissy Teigan’s Cravings and What’s Gaby Cooking.
- I think athletic hair ties that look like bracelets are a brilliant concept. They are perfect for women that are always on the go who want to accessorize a little as well. Maria Shireen is the original producer of them. I honestly will buy them anywhere. Several spas in the San Diego area carry them as well as Target.
- “Return to Love” by Marianne Williamson is my all time favorite book. Everyone I have given this book to has really loved it. I love giving it as a gift because it’s life changing and helps connect all of us back to love. Who doesn’t want the gift of Love? Lasts longer than material gifts, too!
- I love to give Teeki workout pants. The designs are so cute and they’re made out of recycled water bottles. Love that! Looking cute and saving the planet!
- Spiritual Gangster tops are also one of my favorite gifts to give. Always a fun & positive message that people love to wear around. I LOVE spreading love!
- Ancient Nutrition Collagen is a really great way to add protein into my diet and it also helps my skin, hair, nails, etc.
- A great way to stay hydrated, especially after sweaty workouts, is with Vega electrolytes (Lime is my favorite flavor!)
- Another one of my go-to’s – Organifi Red Juice. It tastes amazing, it’s a perfect energy boost and is full of antioxidants and a powerful mushroom blend.
- Best EVER! Avocado Seamless chic bras and tanks — They’re perfect for a Lagree workout.
- Two of my favorite books: “The Universe Has Your Back” by Gabrielle Bernstein and “The Untethered Soul : The Journey Beyond Yourself” by Michael A. Singer
- I love giving Green Beauty Gifts. Credo Beauty is a great luxe Green Beauty line. This set covers all products needed for an intro to green beauty for someone.
- I’m obsessed with anything Rose and Herbivore’s packaging is perfect for a present.
- Pai is another Green Beauty favorite of mine, perfect for sensitive skin. They have an “In Your Element” collection out for the holidays. Perfect for someone who is tapped into the cosmos & self-care – Fire, Air, Earth, Water.
- When I am traveling I love to whip out a Peach Band and work my peach! There are so many exercises you can do with them from squats to leg presses and bridges!
- Found this Astura Exfoliating Body Scrub online and it is everything your skin needs. It exfoliates, moisturizes and hydrates all in one, leaving your skin so smooth…and it is all natural! I love the rose scent.
- Gift boxes for every occasion and person from Ames & Oates and Makers & Goods are not only beautifully curated, but they make it easy to give back to the world causing your gift giving to have ripple effect.